jueves, 25 de septiembre de 2014

ANOTHER HOMEWORK - THE CREATIVE PROCESS!!! (in arts)

Welcome again citizens!

Post 2 and another homework to do in The Grifo's Blog!

This time I wanna talk 'bout my creative process. But, chotto matte! What's a creative process? Well, I dunno exactly what it is but I can quote (more or less) one of my Experimental Painting teachers: "The creative process (in fact, the creative genius) is not related to the originality and -uniqueness- of your reflexive moments and the finished work, it's more like linking the experience with the working methodology and modify that on your own way to make something great". I really have no idea what was he talking about but was emotive.

But what I can understand is that no artistic piece is completely original. Always you have an inspiration on someone's work (or an entire style... the idea is another one in the past did already something similar than yours). In my case, I don't know anybody! Really... I mean, I love to draw anime style, cartoon, illustration, animation, and even painting, but I know no name of any artist. Well, that's no totally true... I could mention Hideaki Anno, creator and director of Evangelion, my favorite cartoon of all the time! I was inspired (not in him, his anime) in the creation of my new, a li'l dark and gore [top secret] comic series (coming soon).
My ideas comes from anywhere... but mostly in the mentioned styles I like. Sometimes inspiration awakes, and I start to work. Flowers? Blumenmädchen attacks! (coming soon). A mythologic world where creatures smoke marihuana? Gregorio Griffindoor and his friends join the battle! (working in process). All of this weirdo stuff is made on paper, with a pen, or in a painting... or in digital! Yes! Like an Illustrator :D. I think this is the best way to do, because, well, that's the tradition, isn't it?

Finally, the last question of the homework makes me talk about the experience while I'm creating and the experience as a spectator when I finish my own work. Ufff... anyway. What can I say? Fascinating! Frustrating... a mix of emotions. Because, this is art, and art is my life. The more I create, the more experience. And when someone says that my work isn't art, who cares? It gives me more enchant for this I love.
And stopping being sentimental, I leave you, and I hope you enjoy this and the other blogs. See you next time and believe in Grifo!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario